Om sidan

I denna blogg ger jag enbart min personliga åsikt. Det är inte en åsikt som står för de föreningar eller förbund jag är eller ev blir medlem i.
Just nu är jag Ordförande i Pingvin RC.
Mina favoritlag är naturligtvis Pingvin RC men också Wasps!

måndag 16 november 2015

Wade och daly skulle platsat i AB :)

Japp detta enligt Piutau i en artikel i The Guardian citat följer:

It appears there are a few talents here, too. Piutau may have made his debut for Wasps only last Sunday in the win over Gloucester but he dovetailed with his new team-mates as if he had been playing in black for years, never more so than when he combined with Christian Wade and Elliot Daly for the former’s brilliant try, the three of them transcending the soaking elements for a moment. Piutau is impressed.
“I don’t think I’ve seen someone as fast as Wadey, and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone with as big a boot as Daly. To be on the same team as them and their skill set is awesome. I remember Wadey from the Under-20 World Cup. He caught my attention, because his pace is unreal.”
England may have looked like rabbits in headlights when it mattered most this autumn, but if they can learn to harness talents such as Wade’s the outlook need not be all bleak. Piutau knows a team who would find a way. “The All Blacks would love players like Wadey and Daly. Talented, attacking boys like that. I’m biased, but I’d love to see my team-mates play international rugby.”
And so should we love seeing Piutau play European rugby. His decision to come here may have proved controversial but he made it with his own mind and has borne the consequences like a man. Now let’s see what he can do for rugby on this side of the planet.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar